Post subject: 2010 Silverado Ext Cab LTZ w/ 5.3L........
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:34 pm
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:24 pm Posts: 5
I just found out about these hand held tuners and it seems to come down to three different popular companies in reagrds to what people seem to like. I only acquired some info in the last day or two about what these devices can do, so I hope my info so far is correct........So my questions are these.......
1) Is this product updated and ready for the 2010 Silverado with the 5.3L engines (flex fuel )? My truck is bone stock.
2) I want to get rid of my AFM ( active fuel management ) and help with my throttle response and power/torque gains.......what can be expected?
3) Torque managment ( i think thats what it s called ).......does your product help with the "delay" that seems to be a complaint with the GMT900's..............also, is there any downfall or harm that will come to the drive train if the TMC is removed?
3) What else can you tell me about your product in regards to my truck and what i can expect?
4) Will this void my warranty with GM?
I have read how vehicle specific tunes are a little better than the handheld devices, but I like the ability to pick various tunes and revert back to stock if need be.....so a hand held is probably the route I will go.
What do you suggest ?
RON @ SUPERCHIPS
Post subject: Re: 2010 Silverado Ext Cab LTZ w/ 5.3L........
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum