- Industry leading tuning for trucks, Jeeps and performance cars delivering maximum horsepower, torque and world class drivability for your vehicle
- Tune for high performance, heavy load towing, fuel economy or off-road uses
- Syncs wirelessly with your vehicle using included Bluetooth dongle
- Uses Android operating systems to provide a simple yet effective user interface to make tuning a snap
- 50-state emissions legal
- Intercept PIDs on the bus and display them in real-time
- Gauges provide vital information when towing, off-road or at the track
- Includes several gauge sets
- Maximize track performance with real-time feedback
- Uses on-board 3-axis accelerometer and graphics accelerator to measure pitch and roll
- Establish entrance and departure points for turns
- Make last minute car setup adjustments at the track
- Monitor off-road driving performance
- No more missing important maintenance intervals
- Easy to setup and use
- Uses include reminders for oil changes, rotate tires and more
- App automatically recognizes when a check engine light is on and provides a summary
- No more unnecessary time consuming trips to the dealer
|VIVID LINQ PART NUMBERS:|
- Ford Diesel 1999 - 2010 - 118550
- Ford Diesel 2011-UP - 118580
- Ford Gas - 118650
- Ford EcoBoost 3.5L - 118680
- GM Diesel - 128550
- GM Gas - 128650
- Dodge Diesel - 138550
- Dodge Gas - 138650
- Jeep - 138750
Some applications require internet connection. 1Optional features require third part accessories to be installed and programmed to operate. Additional hardware may be required. Android and Google are trademarks of Google, Inc. All brands and product names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images and illustrations may not always match contents.
NOTE: All Superchips tuning products for gasoline-fueled vehicles are either covered under CARB Executive Order number or are in a pending state. Diesel-fueled products are not legal for on-street use in the state of California. Those products are currently undergoing emissions tests in order to be granted an Executive Order (E.O.) number from the California Air Research Board (CARB) allowing legal, on-street use. New versions of the product will result from this activity and Superchips customers will be informed of that on this website. Watch for this announcement soon.
The VIVID LINQ for the 2011-2012 Ford 6.7L will not work on trucks intended for use in Mexico. These trucks are not equipped with certain emissions equipment that is required for our products to function correctly. Using this product on trucks made for use in Mexico can cause the truck to become disabled. We cannot recover disabled “made for Mexico” trucks as they require special calibrations from Chrysler. Please do not use this product on trucks made for use in Mexico.
This device is designed for use only in vehicles with a single sequential turbocharger and factory emissions equipment installed. Only use if Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), and Reductant (Urea) Injection is installed. Conventional single turbo configurations on some chassis cabs are not supported in this product.