What is Covered?
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship in any product sold by Superchips or its affiliates through its authorized dealers ("Product").
How Long Does the Coverage Last?
This warranty lasts for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer ownership of the Product.
What will Superchips Do?
Superchips will repair or replace the defective or malfunctioning Product or any defective or malfunctioning part thereof at no charge. This warranty covers parts and labor only. Superchips will reimburse you for all reasonable shipping charges within thirty (30) days of purchase.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by abuse, misuse, acts of God, or improper installation or repair by non-Superchips personnel. This warranty does not cover Products purchased used nor does it apply to new Products purchased through an auction or entities that are not Superchips' authorized dealers. This warranty does not cover damage to your vehicle. Use of the Product to change the performance characteristics of your vehicle could invalidate the warranty provided by the vehicle manufacturer. Consult your vehicle warranty before using the Product on your vehicle. SUPERCHIPS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
How Do You Get Service?
If something goes wrong with your Product during the warranty period, use the following procedure to return the Product to Superchips.
- Call Superchips' Customer Service at 1-888-227-2447 Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST to request a Return Authorization ("RA") number.
- Mark the outside of the shipping package with the RA number. Packages that are not marked with the RA number will be delayed.
- Make a copy of your sales receipt. The sales receipt must be from the location where you purchased your Product and must include the name of the business where you purchased the Product and the address of such business. Invoices, credit card statements, or sales receipts from an online payment service company will not be accepted.
- Send the Product, postage paid, the copy of the sales receipt, a brief written description of the problem, and your contact information to:
- Superchips, Inc. 1790 East Airport Blvd Sanford, FL 32773 Attn: Include RA number on the outside of the box.
- We will inspect the Product and either repair it or replace it with a new or rebuilt Product. We reserve the right to use refurbished parts when making repairs.
- Your Rights Under State Law: This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Product sent into Superchips without an RA number will be severely delayed. Attempts will be made to contact you. After 90 days any product still without a return authorization number will become the property of Superchips.